HolyBooks.com – download free ebooks

Download holy books, sacred texts and spiritual PDF ebooks in full length for free. Download the Bible, The Holy Quran, The Mahabharata and thousands of free pdf ebooks on buddhism, meditation etc. Read the reviews and download the free PDF e-books.

RIG VEDA – Download the free English PDF ebook of the complete Rig Veda here

Posted on | May 15, 2010 | 62 Comments

The Rigveda, Rig Veda Download Free PDF ebook

Rig Veda or ‘Rigveda’ means praise/verse of knowledge. It is counted among the four canonical sacred texts of Hinduism known as the Vedas. The others are: Yajur Veda or Yahurveda, Sama Veda and Atharva Veda. The Rig Veda is the oldest of them and it consists of 1,028 Vedic Sanskrit hymns and 10,600 verses in all, organized into ten books. Here the books are translated to English and collected in one PDF-file.

The Rig Veda
The Rig Veda is counted among the four canonical sacred texts of Hinduism known as the Vedas.
Written by: The Rishis, Ralph T.H. Griffith, Translator
Available in: Ebook

Download the PDF or other ebook version of the Rig Veda – 749 pages (PDF 3.81 MB) here:

PDFbookPDF: Rig Veda

Amazon booksBuy the print version here: The Rig Veda (Penguin Classics)

Comments

62 Responses to “RIG VEDA – Download the free English PDF ebook of the complete Rig Veda here”

1. srimannarayanakota
    November 10th, 2013 @ 6:50 pm

I am a grgreat student of our scripture rigveda

2. shiva
    January 9th, 2014 @ 2:55 am

I am looking Rigveda in Nepali version. If possible please advice me on my email: s6mukhi@gmail.com
    Thank you in advance and God bless you.

3. NAVI PATHER
    February 7th, 2014 @ 10:05 am

I am , excited at the prospect of reading this holy script. I am almost completed with the Gita . I was excellent , so good that I am encouraged to continue with my spiritual path .
    Hindus , who have children , young , consider this as a father , who knows that our holy scripts has all the required prayers that needs to be done for a free path for our children. I was not afforded that opportunity , even though my father was a hindu priest.
    Navi Pather

4. vijay kumar
    February 27th, 2014 @ 8:18 am

Respected sir,
    If possibible, please send free tamil version of vedas/upanishada.
    with regards

vijay kumar

5. partha datta
    February 28th, 2014 @ 6:53 am

my sincere thanks for making this sacred hindu text available in your site which I have been searching for long .

6. ravendra singh
    April 12th, 2014 @ 5:24 pm

dear sir

we would feel glad if it is felt comfortable to send me a free rigveda holy book duly
    translated in hindi or otherwise its cost.

thanking you

with regards

ravendra singh
    (jai jagat)

7. ravendra singh
    April 12th, 2014 @ 6:01 pm

dear sir

translated in hindi or otherwise its cost.

thanking you

with regards

ravendra singh
    (jai jagat)
    jaijagatone@gmail.com

8. poonam
    April 16th, 2014 @ 4:48 pm

Dear sir.
    If possibal pleas send free vedas

With regards

Poonam baisla

9. Abhinav
    May 7th, 2014 @ 4:22 am

10. ravendra singh
    May 10th, 2014 @ 5:33 pm

dear sir
    as no action is taken on the comments so it may be advisable to set up frequently asked questions.
    thanks
    jaijagatone@gmail.com
    09335285645

• Download Spiritual Texts

Welcome to HolyBooks.com. Use the search function above to find our free PDF ebooks or use the category list to browse to books. All books on HolyBooks.com are Public Domain texts and free to download as pdf-files. This online library project is still under development and we are adding new e-books every day. Suggestions are welcome.

• Join our newsletter

Fill out your e-mail address and name to receive the monthly HolyBooks.com newsletter!

E-mail address: