Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati

Kundalini Tantra free ebook coverKundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati is an extensive introduction to both yoga and tantra. Kundalini yoga is a part of the tantric tradition. From the foreword:

“Even though you may have already been introduced to yoga, it is necessary to know something about tantra also. Since ancient times, the wise men have realized that mind can be expanded and that experiences do not necessarily depend on an object. This means that if somebody is playing music, I can hear it, and if somebody has painted a picture, I can see it, but I can also see if there is no picture, and I can hear if there is no music. This is also a quality of man’s personality which has been ignored in the last 150 to 200 years.”

Kundalini Tantra
An extensive introduction to both yoga and tantra. Kundalini yoga is a part of the tantric tradition.
Written by: Swami Satyananda Saraswati
Published by: Yoga Publications Trust/Munger/Bihar/India
Edition: 8th Re-Print edition
ISBN: 978-8185787152
Available in: Ebook

Download Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati here (409 pages):

UPDATE:

Sorry folks, I had to remove this book because of some possible copyright issues. I will look closer at the matter and let you know.

74 thoughts on “Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati”

1. can you email me kundalini tantra ebook?
    praveengt.52@gmail.com
    enlightening book it is. maybe the modern yogi’s are destroying the evidence of real yogasanas and tantric vedas for some reason. by the way why did you erase the copy of the book from this site. may i know the reason?

2. I am quite disappointed you had to take down this book , would it possible for you to email this book at the above given emai id please.

Many thanks

3. I was so excited to see this and disappointed to see it could not be shown. Would you mind emailing it to me also?

4. Dear sir
    Please mail me the book .
    Aap ki har book bahut hi siksha dene wali hoti h . anubhav per adarit h .
    Thank alot hame gyan se bharpur kerne ke liye

5. Dear Sir,
    I would very much like to read this book (Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati), will you kindly email me the pdf? Thank you!

6. Dear sir

Like everybody else I would very much like to read this book. If possible could you email it to me.

7. I Would love If you could email this book to me.
    I have the book but Would Like to have it on my ebook for travelling! Thank you Namo narayan

8. The book has symbols for all the chakras , Mantras, Colours , for all the chakras .There is anather book by Swamy satyanand Saraswati , Swar Yoga . The science of breathing. If interested in Tantra, Vigyan Bhairav Tantra By OSHO, at OSHOWORLD .com. is worth reading.

9. The book can be had from Bihar school of Yoga , Mungher Bihar INDIA. By V P P. Try. I bought the same some years back for abou Rs 40.

10. I would like to read this book, is it possible if you kinly email that to me?
    OR kindly let me know how can i purchase print book.

Thank you.
    Nayana

11. With due regards, I would like to request you to send me your catalogue of holybooks of your library . Please do help me doing this favour .
    God helps them who help others .
    Your insignificant reader .

12. I am indebted to you for your holy books . Your books are my partners.
    Please keep this website on. Thanks a lot for your generosity .

13. I will be thankful to you if you email me this valuable book.
    You are really doing divine job. God bless you.
    Dr.Bhargav

14. Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to read this book, is it possible if you can email that to me?

Many Thanks,