Download The Bible – PDF E-book version of the Bible

Download the Bible PDF King James VersionThe King James Version of the Holy Bible – free PDF download

The text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible (also called the Authorized Version (AV) by some) is in the public domain. For the history of this Bible version you may consult this Wikipedia entry: Link. You may copy and publish this Bible version freely. This Portable Document Format (PDF) version of the King James Holy Bible is also placed into the public domain. It was created directly from the public domain text and converted to PDF format using “DaVince Tools”, a software product that converts text files and other file formats into PDF. You may also find other useful companions to bible-reading here on the site: The Bible Atlas and Smith’s and Eastons Bible Dictionaries.

The King James Version of the Holy Bible
This is the Public Domain version of The King James Version of the Holy Bible
Published by: Dan Cogliano
Edition: 2004
Available in: Ebook

Download here (2,55 MB):

Download The Holy Bible King James Version

Listen to the entire King James Bible here:

Download the Bible in other languages here:

• Holy Bible – French – French Darby Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Korean – Korean Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Russian – Russian Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Vietnamese – Vietnamese Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Albanian – Albanian Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Chinese – Chinese Union Traditional Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – German – German Luther Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Portuguese – Portuguese Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Ukranian – Ukranian Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Italian – Italian Translation (PDF)

• Holy Bible – Spanish – Spanish Reina Valera Translation (PDF)

• And finally, after many requests, we have the Bible here in Hindi (1.725 page/43MB):

PDF ebook downloadBible in Hindi Dharmasastra

150 thoughts on “Download The Bible – PDF E-book version of the Bible”

1. Thank you for sharing. I am reading a print version of the Bible and wanted a digital version so I can search by keywords to help my understanding.

2. wow am very grateful for website i was looking forward to have a bible of my own, on my laptop, thanks very much that you have helped me to have it, may JEHOVAH Bless you in Jesus Christ name.

3. I am old and lonely. I get depressed. Being able to read the bible provides comfort and hope. I am so grateful to the facilities provided by this website. A big thank you to all who make it possible to help people like me.

4. I thank God for you and your team.
    Making the Word free will add value to so many lives.
    My Sunday School teaching is now very easy. I will no longer depend on the Audio version or the voice others reading for me as I am visually impaired.
    May God richly Bless you and the fruit of your labour.

5. Hi! I am from China. I downloaded the Chinese version. I tryed to open the pdf using Adobe Acrobat DC. But all I see is white spaces, no Chinese Characters. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks a lot. My email: echoscope@qq.com

6. In my opinion, the Bible is distorted and Jesus is never the Son of God and will not be. The distortions of the Old Testament and the New Testament are certain. You can find the Bible’s historical mistakes with the simple investigation, and the proportion of sin to the prophets, etc

7. God be thanked for this website. To day I downloaded a holly bible so I can be with it every where! God bless every one of you for the perticipation and may God bless you all!!!

8. Hello,
    I’m looking for a pdf version or book version (that can be shipped to Canada)of the bible that has the Hindi translation beside the English script. Can anyone help?
    Thanks

9. Would you all be so kind
    as to provide information of
    opportunity to download pdf
    of Books John, Isaiah, and Mark
    from
    Holy Bible – Spanish – Spanish Reina Valera Translation.
    Sincerly John

10. there are many errors in the bible (scientific as well as logical errors) but not a single error in holy Quran why don’t you think the bible followers.

• The problem with Deedat is that his understanding of the Koran differs from that inside Saudi Arabia. So which is correct, the Koran in Durban, or the Koran in KSA?

11. God bless you! I’m a Russian Orthdox Christian and the English version of the Holy Bible would help to improve my skills in English. God be with you!

12. thanks a lot, i’m not a devout, i’m a rather agnostic person. But i needed this in order to old english and christian literature, may your faith be with you.

13. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to faster retrieve Bible texts by means of this digital format. May God bless you and may many souls find the road to God by means of the Holy Bible.

14. Imagine that today you are made the lords V I P? God is with us every time reading the bible makes you a child of God

15. I thank God for granting you His Grace to do His ministry such as this. I would greatly appreciate your efforts to bring out more of His Holy Word in other various languages. Let me request you selfishly to make available the Holy Bible in ODIA/ORIYA language.

My prayers are with you all.

Blessings

Lalit Kumar

16. I’m only downloading this so that I can see how — it is, and to rub in the face of Christians that they’re wrong.